Here's a peek at our Halloween fun (be sure to read the last bit - I didn't have a camera to post a picture, but it's worth imagining!):
Sophie as Hermione and Phoebe as Dobby the house elf (Harry Potter):

Brooke and Janelle as Arwen and Galadriel, Elven Princesses, and Claire as Frodo (Lord of the Rings):

Todd and I as Nacho and Encarnacion (had the mask, had to use it!) (Nacho Libre) :

While it may be shocking to note that Todd is so cooperative at Halloween, you need to understand that it's in our marriage contract. He knows I love it, so he graciously goes along. He gets his way in some things, I get my way in others :)
A few more pictures from our evening:
Lucia Bacio, Little Bo Peep

Janelle again, Galadriel
Claire again, Frodo
Brooke again, Arwen

Our friend Pam as a Kiss band member - loved this costume! She'd probably dress like that every day if she could get away with it :)

And if only I'd had my camera with me earlier in the day when the kids at school did their Halloween parade, I surely would've posted one of the 4th grader dressed as a black cat with black tights, white undies and NO PANTS! I don't know how she got away with that one! Surely you'd think she was embarrassed, but as she walked past me she called out, "I don't have a tail." I thought to myself, "That's the least of your problems, girl! I can see your wedgie!"
4 comments:
Alli,
You so needed a picture of that black cat with no pants...but it made me laugh anyway...
That cat must have been hilarious. Love the family's costumes.
I think you may have needed a waiver or something to post the picture but it would have been totally funny!!!! WHere is that girls mother?
Allison, you haven't aged a bit! Fun pictures.
Post a Comment