Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

Our friend Jef Hatch graciously offered to take some pictures for our family last month Now I'm stuck with the arduous task of trying to decide which to get printed up large to put in our living room. I've narrowed it down to a few and put a poll on the sidebar ---------->
12
3

Please vote for your favorite - Thanks!!

6 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

I voted for number one, but now I'm thinking number two. Any would be great! I'm printing up about 8 of the ones I had done and putting them on a large wall in our dining room. I could never just pick one.

Amy

Amanda Davis said...

Great pictures!

Julia Shinkle said...

I like number 1 and 2 for their composition and the way you are all arranged in the photo. But I like number 3 because it the sharpest image. I would probably go with number 2...good luck! I can never make these types of decisions.

Kristin said...

i picked number 1 because everyone is smiling!

kg said...

I agree number one or two. Alli you look amazing and as young as always! Love the red shoes :)

Jill Sorhus said...

They"re all beautiful! Number 2 is my favorite though! Good luck on the bar!