Sunday, November 18, 2007

Family Picture by Todd Bevans


Janelle had us draw family pictures for our last Family Home Evening. This was Todd's version: Him (as a muscle man), me (in a bikini), Sophie (reading Harry Potter), Janelle, Brooke (cutting her hair), Claire (eating a banana - the one food she truly gets excited over), and Phoebe.
Sophie added everyone's thoughts. Todd: "I'm strong." Me: "Do I have to pose like this?" and "I hate this bikini." Sophie: "I can't believe Dumbledore died." (sorry if I just ruined that for anyone who hasn't read that far yet...) Janelle: "Should I tell Brooke to stop?" Brooke: "Mmmmm. Should I snip some more?" and "Maybe if I cut more off Mom will not nodice." Claire: "Nana, nana, nana" Phoebe: "Should I jump on Claire?"

3 comments:

Jared and Lydia said...

I love Brooke's personality. The drawing of the fam is great.

Heather said...

I can't believe I just found out who died!!

Amanda Davis said...

I love that picture. Todd should sign it and keep it! I love you in a bikini!!!!