Thursday, April 8, 2010

Who's Who of the Bevans Girls

While out in Missouri with my parents, I took the opportunity to look through some old photos and was really able to see for the first time how much my babies look like I did, and how much they resemble each other. I wish I had a baby picture of Todd to throw in the bunch to see what physical characteristics he contributed. For kicks, and since you're obviously not busy doing anything more important at the moment, see if you can match up the pictures with the correct babies: Alli, Sophie, Janelle, Brooke, Claire and Eden.

A.


B.


C.

D.

E.

F.
I also came across this gem - my kindergarten class picture. At least one person out there should recognize the cute blonde with the ribbon in her hair next to me :)



5 comments:

Lydia Moon said...

Oh my goodness! I have not looked at that class picture in such a long time! We were adorable! lol

I have no idea who is who on your baby pictures. So cute! Are you C?

Mike and Alicia said...

Ok Alli....A is Janelle. B is You. C is Sophi. D is brooke. E is eden. and F is claire.

Amanda Davis said...

Here are my guesses, A Sophia, B Allison, C. Janelle, D. Claire, E. Eden, F. Brooke. Do I win something if I am right?

Jill Sorhus said...

Here's my guess. A. Sophi B. Janelle C. Allison D. Claire E. Eden F. Brook That was tricky you all look so similar!

Anonymous said...

A. Claire B. Janelle C. Sophia D. Eden E. Alli F. Brook. Did I win?