Relaying an experience my friend, Amber, had at work the other day:
Her husband had called to tell her he was putting their 2 1/2 year old, Natalia, in underwear that day, to see how she would do. Amber wanted to talk to Natalie, and asked, "Are you wearing you big girl panties today?" At that moment, a co-worker walked by and answered,
"Yes I am. How did you know?" and seriously befuddled, she continued,"I'm wearing my granny panties today because these pants tend to ride low."
2 comments:
LOL- that is too funny! I also loved your substituting experience-substituting always makes for good, crazy stories:). By the way, I agree with you... I think I have more of a hate towards pregnancy than a love.. and I haven't even been close to as sick as you got!
I can't beleive that lady actually thought she was talking to her! That is sooo funny, what a dork.
Post a Comment