

May 16, Dana Carvey is scheduled to perform at Spirit Mtn. Casino, so if you're interested, get your tickets online as soon as possible! No gambling is required :) There is a buffet there, but the wait is likely to be long, so get there early if you plan on eating there, or catch dinner beforehand somewhere else (I think we're planning on the latter option, if you want to join in, we'll be meeting at 6:00 at J. Bella's Restaurant 114 South Main, Independence, OR 97351http://www.jbellas.com/). It'll be a late night, as the show doesn't start till 8pm I think, but should be well worth it. I understand his comedy is pretty clean (a tough find nowadays). Tickets start at $25 plus fees.
3 comments:
I wish we could be there! Have fun for us though!
If you still want to feel a part of it all, you can babysit for me :)
I just saw the pic of Laverne and Shirley, that is awesome. We were the best dressed for sure at that dance. We were so dang creative! Well let me restate that, you ARE so dang creative. Halloween is definitely your holiday. MISS YOU!!
Post a Comment