Saturday, August 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Brooke and Janelle!





6 years down, 12 to go...The girls had their birthday today. We did a loose Hawaiian theme - meaning, it wasn't authentic, but we all had fun. A little hula dancing, ice cream cake, and water fun made all the difference!
Click on the picture to watch some sweet dance moves (please forgive me mom and Lisa, I couldn't help myself...)
Hula Dancing
View this montage created at One True Media

9 comments:

Jared and Lydia said...

Happy Birthday Brooke and Janelle!!!

Lisa said...

Your pictures of Brooke and Janelle doing the hula turned out really cute! It was a fun party. Thanks for inviting us. Resist the temptation!!! (You know what I mean)

Kim said...

Looks like the girls had a fun time and you had quite the crew. Happy Birthday!!

Alli said...

Oh, Lisa, you must've read the post before I added the video. You're actually quite good at it (much better than me) I just thought it was funny that you guys didn't know I turned around with the camera :) I hope you'll still speak to me...

kg said...

What a fun party, love the cake and the hula lessons!

Julia Shinkle said...

Allison - Do I spy Wyatt in the group photo with all those girls. Woo Hoo! That looks like a birthday party they will always remember!!!

Julia Shinkle said...

Allison - Do I spy Wyatt in the group photo with all those girls. Woo Hoo! That looks like a birthday party they will always remember!!!

Alli said...

Yes, you do spy Wyatt! (and Morgan too if you look closely). He's a fan fave with my girls...You should hear the discussions about which one of them gets to marry him.

Jef said...

Happy Birthday Janelle and Brooke!!!

Todd...my mom may be coming this way soon...I'll let you know if she is and hopefully she can bring down the games.