Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Claire: Mom, is it sunny outside?
Me: No, not really.
Claire: Can I go swimming?
Me: No, not today.
Claire: Why not?
Me: Because it's too cold outside.
Claire: When will it be sunny?
Me: I don't know
Claire: Well why don't you PRAY and ask Heavenly Father? He knows when it will be sunny again!

2 comments:

Mark and Shauna said...

She's hilarious! When she gets older you're going to be able to create an entire book of the funny things she says and does!

Kim said...

These adorable little conversations you have with Claire remid me of those books from elementery school about the little boy "Fudge". I rember he said the funniest and cutest things, and I loved to read about him. So...I think you are missing the boat by not writing a novel or two about Claire! This could be your big money maker Alli :)