Thursday, March 4, 2010

In Need of a Haircut

I know there are far more important things in this world to currently worry about, so while we do our part to help people in Haiti and Chile and other disasters in this world, let us relax and think about some less stressful things like hairstyles, lest we look dowdy in the process of saving the world. (Don't you love it when you see documentaries of celebrities helping poor people and they're wearing their grubbies as if they don't want to remind the suffering poor that one of their pairs of jeans could feed their family for 3 months) Anyway, I'm in desperate need of a haircut and have been putting it off because I can't decide what to do. So try your best to ignore the bad photo editing, try to get an idea of what the following haircuts would look like (color is negotiable) and vote for your favorite. Yay - fun! I don't know how boys go for decades with the same hairstyle - how boring.

#1 shoulder-length, soft waves

#2 chin-length, wavy

#3 shoulder-length, smooth with bangs (would take some serious styling to get it to look like that, but I'm willing to try. Maybe)
#4 Long layers
#5 Long, layered, with bangs
#6 short chin-length bob (ignore my actual hair strands messing up the picture)
#7 medium choppy layers with sort-of bangs

7 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

I like the bangs on #4 mainly because I would never, ever have the luxary of wearing my curly, curly locks like that...you always want what you don't have. I think you hair would look good in any style!

kg said...

Haha, I'm in the same dilemma right now, my appointment is next week! I vote for chin length and wavy, probably because that's what I'm going to do :)

Julia said...

I really like #5 for you. You look really pretty with that soft brown color and you could totally pull off those bangs. I can't do bangs like that. I think it would be really flattering to your beautiful face. You know who am I kidding you could pull of a mullet and still look drop dead gorgeous!

Amanda Davis said...

I VOTED for 2 and 7... I like both of those and think you would look great with them. Plus they are more drastic then the long layered ones... You will look great in any of those but I say go drastic.

Rachel said...

Chin length is most flattering to your smile.

Heather said...

I say go for #2! Shake things up a bit! Plus that little one will be grabing handfuls of hair in no time & that'll keep it somewhat out of her reach :)

Jef said...

#2, #2, #2 I like the chin length and Wavy...but what does Todd think, that is the important question, shouldn't any decision you make end with "will that make my Tod-Todd Happy???" LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LMFO, ROTFL...sorry, sometimes I'm too funny for myself.