Wednesday, January 20, 2010

8 months down - 1 (hopefully a little less) to go!

These may be the last two pregnancy pictures, depending on how far into this last month I make it...This baby can't get too much bigger though. I'm starting to look cartoonish:
7 months

8 months

As evidenced by month 8, black is not always slimming.
(first 6 months)

6 comments:

Kim said...

You look so good, I am feeling so gynormous. I have two weeks to (this Friday), gotta love a scheduled c-section (we'll just hope nothing happens before than). I should have been tracking my progress it's so fun to see how your belly has changed. Good luck, can't wait to see pictures of the little one.

Mama Nirvana said...

You look great!!!

Amy

Kim said...

Wow, that wee one has grown since Christmas! You look adorable of coarse, but very uncomfortable! Are you sure your not having twins :) ha ha

Amanda Davis said...

I think you look wonderful!

christinaandbrian said...

you look great!! black could slim nothin for me. does well on you :)

The Shepro's said...

Yay! hope everything goes PERFECT!!!!! Miss ya....