Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Mom and Dad are Famous!

"Heartfelt and insightful, Colin and Marianne Sorhus shine on screen. The eye-opening windmill news story makes you look at alternative energy sources in a new way. With his off-the-cuff humor, and her gentle, supportive ways, Colin and Marianne are television's newest 'golden couple'." -Allison Bevans, Best Daughter Ever


Click on the link to see their television debut:

(please send autograph requests to their agent, A.Bevans. Do not attempt to disturb Mr. and Mrs. Sorhus at their home address. Your cooperation is appreciated.)

8 comments:

Amanda Davis said...

You are sooo funny! I love your review it is right on!

Anonymous said...

Dear Best Daughter Ever,
Have you been overwhelmed with the amazing influx of autograph requests? Must be--since I haven't heard from you since you posted the video of my television debut. Don't I walk well? Maybe that could be attributed to my finishing school training. Do ya think so? --The Best Mom Ever

Chris and Sarah said...

I'll take some of them autographs.... that's exciting!

Jaren said...

Everywhere I go people stop me and ask, "aren't you related to Colin and Marianne Sorhus?" I don't know if I can take that kind of pressure.

Anonymous said...

PLEASE send me both of your autographs. And I said BOTH of your autograph. PLEASE.

Mama Nirvana said...

You crack me up!

What does it feel like to be the daughter of celebrities?

Amy

Anonymous said...

I haven't received my autograph yet

Alli said...

I'm terribly sorry, Miss Hill. Mr. and Mrs. Sorhus have been extremely busy with their numerous requests. First come, first serve, you know...be patient :)