Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Brooke and Janelle's Ice Cream Parlor

Brooke and Janelle just turned 7 (although they both promised they would stay 6, for another year, just for me), and they had an "Ice Cream Parlor" birthday party. Here's the pictures

The Invitation:

The Cake:The Shop:

The Friends:

8 comments:

Julia Shinkle said...

What a cute idea! I love theme parties! It makes me want to have a sundae right now! Did you make the cake Allison? It is darling and the invites too!

Rory Baxter said...

I LOVE the cake! Did you do that yourself? It is so darling!
What a fun idea - looks like you had a blast!

Heather said...

Wow what a fabulous cake! Did yo make that? I'm so impressed!

Alli said...

Yes, I did make the cake - thanks to the coaching of my amazing sister, Kristin :)

Amanda Davis said...

Looks like lots of fun and love the cake and invite!!! Happy birthday girls!

Lisa said...

You always have really creative birthday party ideas. Very cute! Too bad we missed it. The girls were very sad.

Cami said...

What a fun birthday. That cake was so cute.

Rachel said...

totally, Meg 3 was on my mind too! but I was like...I don't know, that doesn't seem Allison-ish-unless you really loved it and worked it, you know?