We used this for our Bevans family skit at camping this weekend (the first four were found in the Reader's Digest, the rest were masterminded by the warped minds of our camping crew, or overheard somewhere at some time). Anyway, we wondered what other answers people might be able to come up with. Here's what we have so far:
Sir Isaac Newton: Chickens at rest tend to stay at rest. Chickens in motion tend to cross the road
Karl Marx: To seize the means of production and escape the alienation of the proletariat
Ernest Hemingway: To die. In the rain.
Groucho Marx: Chicken? I had an uncle who thought he was a chicken. My aunt would've divorced him but she needed the eggs.
Chicken's Mother: Because I said so!
Yoda: To the other side to get, he wanted
Agnostic: Who says the chicken even exists? Or the road? Prove it.
Gonzo: Which way did they go!!!
Democrat: The real question is, did he pay his road-crossing tax? Is he illegal? Grant him amnesty and tax his feathers off!
Rush Limbaugh: I blame the liberals. And the ACLU. And the Clintons. Before they came along, there was no "crossing the road"
Bill Clinton: I did NOT have crossing relations with that chicken! Wait - define "cross"...
JFK: Ask not what the chicken can do for you, but what you can do for the chicken!
George Bush Sr.: Read my lips: "No new chickens!"
Barry Bonds: The chicken did not knowingly crossing the road.
Michael Jackson: Because I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it...
Betty Friedan: Because she felt enslaved by the rooster's oppression, and longed to answer the silent question burning in her chicken breast, "Is this all?"
Dr. Laura: Undoubtedly, she listened to Betty Friedan, decided she was unfulfilled, and hasn't read my new book, "10 Stupid Things Chickens Do To Mess Up Their Lives"
And a few other favorites found on the internet...
Hamlet: That is not the question.
Mr. T: If you saw me coming, you'd cross the road too!
Howard Cosell: It may very well have been one of the most astonishing events to grace the annals of history. An historic, unprecedented avian biped with the temerity to attempt such an herculean achievement formerly relegated to homo sapien pedestrians is truly a remarkable occurence.

4 comments:
You guys do skits on these camp outs!!! I totally feel left out! I think it must be like the most fun, ever! With that family I would probably need to wear depends all weekend!
These are great...hummm, we just ate chicken for lunch today.
Those were awesome! I am laughing so hard over these . . . .
If I had EVER had that much fun on a campout, I would still be going camping. So funny!
Post a Comment