I already reached my quota of tag games for the year, but since I like to read other people's and I think it's a good journaling idea, I'll indulge my sweet sis-in-law Shauna :)
10 years ago I was: A newlywed in Corvallis
5 things on my to do list today: 1)Survive subbing in a middle school Lang. Arts class 2) Take Sophia to Activity Days 3) Get groceries 4) Mow lawn 5) Hug my girls, read to them and send them to bed.
Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Pay off all of my families' mortgages, Give huge amounts to charities, get all of our "permanent" furniture, invest in stock market and real estate, retire early and travel
3 of my bad habits: Chocolate indulging, waiting till everyone's starving to start thinking about dinner, selfishness
5 places I've lived:1) Corvallis, Oregon 2) Utah 3) Sana'a, Yemen 4) Philomath, Oregon 5) Monmouth, Oregon
5 jobs I've had:1) Hostess at Mexican Restaurant 2) Cahsier/Maintenance worker at Bowling Alley/Pool Hall on OSU campus 3) Hewlett Packard process operator and printing pen tester 4) Substitute teacher 5) Mommy
Something most people don't know about me: I was baptized in the Red Sea, and I have never made Jello in my life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You are funny! I do enjoy reading other people tags or what ever they are. You learn something new almost every time!
I wish you were a billionaire. We're in the pay off family mortgage category right? And since we don't have a house you could just buy one for us right?
I'd only buy one in Monmouth- take it or leave it :)
Can you be LDS and not make jello? :)
They keep threatening to excommunicate me, but I'm ok since I have a minivan and we have family with a trampoline.
You know the section: "Something they might not know about me," well, I thought to myself,"yeah right. I know everything about Alli." but I didn't think you STILL hadn't ever made jello! I knew you hadn't like five years ago, but man...have your kids ever had jello?!?
The only time we eat jello is at grandma's house. Sophie made it once actually, but without my help - couldn't break my streak :)
Post a Comment