You've seen that email of kids' conclusions to well-know proverbs, well I wanted to see what my kids' own conclusions would be. Here are my favorite answers:
*Better late than...dead (Brooke)
*When the blind lead the blind...they get run over (Brooke)
*There are none so blind as...a turtle 'cause its shell is in its face (Janelle)
*Laugh and the whole world laughs with you. Cry and...you're whining (Brooke)
*Two's company, three's...kind of like a party (Brooke)
*If you lie down with dogs...you'll get kissed a lot (Janelle)
*Happy the bride who...got married in the temple (Brooke)
*No news is...ok as long as you know it'll come on tv and you can watch it later (Brooke)
*A miss is as good as...a mister (Janelle)
*Children should be seen and not...seen alone without their moms (Brooke)
*Strike while the...person is a bad guy and he tries to capture you for no reason (Janelle)
*Never underestimate the power of...Harry Potter (Janelle)
*Don't change horses...diapers (Brooke)
8 comments:
That is priceless!! Just wait until they have kids of their own and you can dig this stuff up for their kids.
-Pook
SO CUTE, ALLI! Your girls are beautiful!!! They look like you, which is a plus..... :)
YOur girls are like the funniest ever. But apperently Sophie isn't funny (no comments from her!)
Your girls are so beautiful. They sound like such spunky little things. I love how you write about them.
That is too funny. Wow! When I looked at that picture, I thought it was Sophie and Janelle at first. I didn't realize how much Brooke looks like Sophia.
Love never under estimating Harry Potter! hah aa
Those really are just too funny! It was great to see you tonight!
Oh my gosh. Those were completely awesome. The Miss and Mister one...the temple one...and the children to be seen with their Moms, the dogs! ha!! I am always laughing when I read your blog! So great...thanks for sharing-I want to do that with Sam too...what a great idea!
Post a Comment